-Grad Cert. Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University, In progress
-M.A. Computational Linguistics, Indiana University, 2005
-M.A. TESOL & Applied Linguistics, Indiana University, 2005
-B.A. English, Old Dominion University, 2001
- Instructional design and the use of technology in teaching and training.
- Taught ESL at the Graduate, Undergraduate, and K-12 levels.
- Hold an Indiana State Teacher's License with endorsement in ESL PreK-12 and Language Arts 5-12
Publication and Presentation Highlights:
- (Accepted) Just How Authentic Does It Have to Be. 2013 National Council of Less Commonly Taught Languages Conference (NCOLCTL), Chicago, IL, April 25-28, 2013.
- Presented. Designing Interactive Webquests for the Language Classroom. 2008 OFLA Conference, Cincinnati, OH, April 3-5, 2008
- Presented. Designing Pedagogically Effective Interactive Webquests for the Language Classroom. 2008 MWALLT Conference, Cleveland, OH, October 17-18, 2008.
- Active Learning, Engaged Students: Confessions from a Faculty Learning Community and Webquest Design 101: Interactive Webquests for the Language Classroom. 2009 SEED Conference, Findlay, OH, May 7-8, 2008.